Friday 9 October 2009

"Its like he's got his nuts in a vice"

I do love being nosey and here are some of the things I overherd on my travels this week...

"I text him three times last night and he didn't reply...maybe his phone is broken?"

"Has there been a powercut? My walkmans stopped playing".

"Its like he's got his nuts in a vice"

"Why do nearly all old people have curly hair?"

Also I stumbled across a little stall just off of Old Street in London. It sells all of the most fashionable magazines, Vogue, Dazed, Another, V, 10, Very, Pop most of these sell in the shops for about £5 and on this stall they are all £1 each! I struggled home with a laptop, massive bag and 2 carrier bags full of magazines. Underground in the rush hour as the bag lady was not a fun experience, but so worth it!

Definatly worth checking out. The home of Dazed and Confused, Another and Another Man, Old Street just oozes cool. An army of fashion forward thinkers and dressers left right and centre. Situated next to Brick Lane and Shoredich high street, its one of the most fashionable place in London to find yourself getting lost in.

No comments: